TD-Christmas Break TD-Christmas Break

I think I have watched all TD episodes. And I loved each one of them. And now you had to go and play the feels card.

What the hell, man.

I cannot wait for the next one.

TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

The way I see it, the common pattern is one: fanatism is easy, and a slippery slope.

Also:
YOU ARE A COMMUNIST NAZI JEW CONSPIRACY (um) REPTILIAN FASCIST HILTER FOR CORRUPTING OUR CHILDREN'S YOUTH (or something)

(sorry, couldn't resist)

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

It is interesting to see this from a perspective of a country with free education. In my country (Greece), University education is free, and Universities have no "board of directors" giving instruction to professors about how they should do their classes.
STILL, most of the professors prefer the "I-talk-you-listen" doctrine you described, and you know why? Because requires less work (and fewer actual teaching skills) on their part. So it seems that this diseased tree of useless lecturing has quite a lot of roots.

Great job with the video, as always.

TD-The Conceptual Process TD-The Conceptual Process

You know what my problem is with your videos? I rate them at 5 stars half way through, then watch the rest of the video, and here comes another half video of AWESOME, and I cannot give you any more stars.

It's really depressing, at times. Great work, man.

Raziberry responds:

This is way nicer than I deserve.

TD-The Clique TD-The Clique

Interesting approach, but what about communication? I think those you end up close to are the ones that you can (not necessarily from the beginning, but eventually) communicate with. And no, I don;t believe you can (learn to) communicate with everyone at the same level.

Anyway, great work, as always! And very enjoyable style :)

Raziberry responds:

Oh, I agree with you, but generally speaking our circle begins with those in proximity, and we branch out from there.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, though!

Samurai Bamboo - Teaser Samurai Bamboo - Teaser

Amazing style! I cannot wait to see the full thing
But please remember, when holding the sword in the scabbard, you keep you thumb on the handguard (to ensure the sword doesn't accidentally unseath, and to prevent a sneaky enemy from drawing your own blade). It may be a bit too late to change it now, but keep that in mind for future installments (as I suspect this will become quite popular)!

MetroidCinematica Trailer MetroidCinematica Trailer

Amazing video, very well-made, as can be said for the music.

But what really caught my attention is that this is the first time a creator understands that the index finger does not lie inside the trigger unless you are about to shoot. I know this may be a minor detail, but it usually bugs me in other videos, so well done XD

skyrim parody skyrim parody

A decent parody

Most of the parts you have included have been made fun of already, but you touched a few new aspects. The art was decent, and the music was indeed very nice.

I also HAD to give you a higher score since you resisted the urge to make an arrow to the knee joke.

littlegoblet responds:

yuupers I had come to realise that. lol I should have done my homework first. lol and I didn't even know that knee joke had been over done till only a few days ago. thank goodness I didn't add that in lol.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Excellent work

Your videos are finally back to being the funniest thing on Newgrounds! Good to have you back.

But I think the suspense of whether that was a reference to the (in)famous arrow to the knee joke will kill more than a few people... myself included.

Dragon Ball Zee Dragon Ball Zee

Seriously?

...not even one reference to the 'over 9000' line? I am impressed.
I really don't now if that cost you 2 points or earned you 8.