TD-Christmas Break TD-Christmas Break

I think I have watched all TD episodes. And I loved each one of them. And now you had to go and play the feels card.

What the hell, man.

I cannot wait for the next one.

TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

The way I see it, the common pattern is one: fanatism is easy, and a slippery slope.

Also:
YOU ARE A COMMUNIST NAZI JEW CONSPIRACY (um) REPTILIAN FASCIST HILTER FOR CORRUPTING OUR CHILDREN'S YOUTH (or something)

(sorry, couldn't resist)

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

It is interesting to see this from a perspective of a country with free education. In my country (Greece), University education is free, and Universities have no "board of directors" giving instruction to professors about how they should do their classes.
STILL, most of the professors prefer the "I-talk-you-listen" doctrine you described, and you know why? Because requires less work (and fewer actual teaching skills) on their part. So it seems that this diseased tree of useless lecturing has quite a lot of roots.

Great job with the video, as always.

EscapePod DEMO EscapePod DEMO

This is a solid puzzle game, well deserving 4 stars and the community's attention.

I would interpret the overall score (3.23 at the time of this review) of the game as a critique to the game's short length, instead of the quality of the game itself. Maybe if you include the world 'demo' in the title or in the begging of the description, people would be less harsh with respect to the game's current length.

Awaiting the complete version! Good Luck :)

whywhygames responds:

thanks for the compliments and the tip :)
it's really encouraging to read.
I think we should actually change the name if it's possible.
we hope to get the full version soon.

Forest-Globe Forest-Globe

A very good attempt! The atmosphere and the sound were really good, and the game was quite enjoyable. The three game modes also increase the time to be spent here. Here are some thoughts on what could be improved:

1. I enjoyed the art style, however there are a few improvements that you can make. If you are going to use flat shading on your models, I suggest turning off specularity (that way they will look less fake) and keeping your polygons more evenly distributed along models. Especially in some trees it seemed to me that parts of the model had unevenly shaped polygons.

2. I liked the rain effect a lot, and it suited the mood of the game. However, it might need some tweaking - increasing the fall speed and scaling the particles in the vertical axis could improve it.

3. Consider attaching some obvious sound effect in the enemy, otherwise it is not clear when they appear and when they approach. I was killed more than once by an enemy simply because I was oblivious to its existence.

4. This is completely a matter of taste, but using your skydome as the limit of the walkable level seemed a little unimmersive. I would suggest using either an invisible wall or (even better) shaping the terrain in a way that creates a natural "unpassable" border, and then enlarging the skydome a bit. Again, this is a matter of personal preference, but it would make the scene appear more "natural" and less forced.

All in all, I enjoyed the game! Keep going!

Feather-studios responds:

First of all, thank you for your elaborate feedback!
Turning off specularity! Never thought of that, thanks!
Indeed the multi colored three is a bit ugly.
The rain seemed realistic to me, but maybe a bit slow indeed.
I am thinking about adding a red circle/arrow so you know where the enemy is. And I really don't know what sound my enemy should make. So I stuck with the rock sound, I think it suits it well.
I understand that the art style is a bit different, than other games. But it is called Forest GLOBE for a reason; you really must feel like you are in a snow globe. So removing the dome will make it more immersive but it wouldn't fit in my game.
And of course I will continue, maybe with an app next time...

Jewel Connect Jewel Connect

At the level 5, I was left with 1 jewel that did not have a pair. Was that intensional or an oversight?
Apart from that, the game was solid if a bit unoriginal, the background music was very good and it had a satisfying duration (not too long, not too short).

Syrupleaf: Page.10 END Syrupleaf: Page.10 END

Good Comic

Thank you for uploading the complete comic! It was great reading this. A few points:

1. You should work a little bit on the lettering... at some points it was a bit off. If you don't want to have someone do it for you (I wouldn't either), you can find certain free comic fonts on the internet that look great! Changing this can greatly improve the aesthetic effect.

2. I am neither a comic artist nor a painter, but I think some of the expressions also need some work, eg. the face of the giant that had his head cut off. It doesn't much affect the overall feel, but would also improve the dramatic effect of some panels.

Overall, I think you did a good job! Keep it coming, I would love to see more...

Indian Style Indian Style

Hmppfff...

No interest in history or politics... but then again you did censor the word "n***a". So, your hierarchical system, along with your story, have no real consistency. Then again, this lack of consistent thinking is not an American privilege anymore (despite the country's unbeatable record of non-thinkers).

You do, however, have some exceptional drawing skills, enough in fact to shut me up and make me vote for the picture alone.

Stamper responds:

What did we learn, n***a?

Follow the white rabbit Alice Follow the white rabbit Alice

Excellent

The "wrong angle" is VERY apropriate for this drawing, especially since it depicts content related to Alice in Wonderland (which is generally "wrong". Good work on this one.

Citrina responds:

Alice was never my thing, but suddenly I felt like it...